Don't run, call 911.
Partnership for a Drug Free Hall (PDFH) is an alliance that engages the community to create conditions toward the prevention and reduction of substance abuse. PDFH is comprised of agencies and community members dedicated to providing Gainesville-Hall County with information, resources and actions to address illegal drugs and substance abuse in our community. Alcohol and drug addictions destroy lives, but working together, we can help those struggling with addiction and their families learn to live in recovery and lead fulfilling, productive lives.
- GA CARES Warm Line: 1-844-326-5400
- Peer2Peer Warm Line: 1-888-945-1414
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
- The Crisis Text Line – Free text line that serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to 24/7 support and information via texting. Text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA or Canada, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- In The Rooms – Resource for finding virtual Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings 24/7.
- J’s Place Recovery Center – peer support
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – Helpful suggestions and resources on finding addiction treatment centers for friends or family members struggling with addiction.
- Recovery in Georgia – Independent recovery resource featuring lists of treatment centers and prevention resources throughout the state.
- Live Another Day – Features a curated list of the top-rated accredited drug rehab centers in Georgia, as well as throughout the country. Also has culturally competent support resources for people of color.
- North Georgia Works – “Ends homelessness, reduces recidivism and eradicates dependency through a men’s program targeted at personal development producing good habits, work ethic, and character.”
National Crisis Hotlines
Veterans Crisis Line – 1-800-273-8255
National Sexual Assault Hotline – 1-800-656-4673
National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- The Summit Wellness Group – Comprehensive suicide prevention guide that features over dozens of different online support resources.